We use our own and third-party cookies to optimize your experience on this site, including to maintain user sessions. Without these cookies our site will not function well. If you continue browsing our site we take that to mean that you understand and accept how we use the cookies. If you wish to decline our cookies we will redirect you to Google.
Already have an account? Sign in.

 Remember Me | Forgot Your Password?

Carrefour Partners With CFAO To Expand Business Presence In Africa

May 29, 2013: 12:00 AM EST
French retailer Carrefour SA said it partnered with Africa-based distribution company CFAO to expand its business operations in Africa. Seeking to develop various store formats in eight countries in West and Central Africa, the partners signed a deal to form a joint venture, 45 percent of which will be owned by Carrefour and the remaining 55 percent by CFAO. As part of the partnership deal, the joint venture will have the exclusive rights to open Carrefour-branded retail stores in countries, including Cameroon, Congo, Ivory Coast, and Gabon.
Nadya Masidlover , "Carrefour Teams Up With CFAO for African Expansion", 4-traders, May 29, 2013, © Surperformance
Market News
Middle East- Africa
Companies, Organizations
Deals, M&A, JVs, Licensing
Market News
Developed by Yuri Ingultsov Software Lab.